CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hugs


A simple hug softens our heart;

it gives us a warm welcome and makes life a little brighter.

It's a way of sharing your hopes and happiness
and also the inevitable moments filled with sadness.

It's just a simple way of telling our friends
that we love them and care for them,
because hugs were made to be given to those we love.

A hug is something great.

It's the perfect way to show the love we feel
when we just can't find the right words.


For these reasons and more ...today I send you my warmest hug .... so that you can feel better.

Give a hug to someone today... you might just make their day. And they'll understand, because no matter the language, age or country ... we can all relate to a heart felt hug.

Don't let this be you:


( -Hug me. - I...can't!)


I always did like Snoopy, he's just so hugable!!( I 'm not sure that's a word:)but if you know me, you already knew that. And if you didn't know it, now you do.
Smile. Jesus love you, and I do too:)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun post...big hug for you too!