CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Don't be depressed over your size!!.


That just sounds like one of those advertisement-junk mail I get all the time but seriously, when it comes to boobs, don't be depressed about your size.
Not that I consider myself an expert at it, but I've seen too many beautiful ladies lament their small chests as if they were a curse from the Gods, when they are in fact beautiful girls inside and outside. Since I've had bigger boobs and now I'm small, that's gotta give me some points or at least something to say about it. Heh!!
Here are seven things I like about having smaller breasts, laugh if you will, but here they are:

1. Guys look at your face when they talk to you instead of checking out your rack, don't get me wrong that's flattering and all, but it can get annoying.
2. Working out and exercise is so much more comfortable, nothing gets in the way.:D
3. Nobody giggles when you run.
4. It's easier to find bras that fit.
5. You look thinner overall.
6. You can wear and fit so many more shirts.
7. No one asks if they are real.

Just like so many other things in life, it's not all about size, so don't be depressed over it, just enjoy it.

5 comments:

CurlyCel said...

I must admit - those 7 points are very, very right on. But might I add another one? (Which was used on me when I was younger and obviously smaller then too - though lumped with the "larger") - You can see your toes without leaning over! :D

Ali said...

Hah!! Good one Cel!!.XOXO

Ali said...

Hah!! Good one Cel!!.XOXO

Anonymous said...

I love your seven points!!! I am especially partial to number 6, but they're all great!
I would like to add:
9. No one refers to you as, "you know, the one with the really big (bouncing hand motion)." :D

Small is good!!! You can nurse your baby without being called "Dairy Queen." You can make a friend without them calling you their "bosom buddy." You can wear delicate and flimsy little pieces of silk and lace rather than over-the-shoulder boulder holders!
Someone once told me, "anything more than a handful is a waste." Heh.

Boo ya said...

i totally agree, its rather annoying to always be reffered to as "the one with..." and i totally agree about the flismy tops and excersize things..both are total annoyances.