CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Little Miracles.

It's easy for me to sometimes take things for granted, things like protection, health and supply, without really realizing what a true miracle it is to have good health, to not have big or small accidents and to not have to buy fruits and veggies every week, for example.

The Lord really does spoil us in so many ways that, we feel we almost deserve all of those blessings when in reality we should be a lot more thankful and praise him for all his little miracles.
Having good health and not having to take my kids regularly to the doctor is a blessing I appreciate a lot more after they've battled with a cold or fever.

Having fresh veggies every week is a blessing that not everyonce has; my kids get to eat exotic fruits every day!!, then again , it's only when we don't do the market, nad don't have it that I truly apreciate it

One of those little miracles happened just the other day.
As part of our offensive long term plan, and in order to be able to cut our expenses or generate more income the Lord showed us to ask our landlord to lower the rent. Big step of faith ! True to his promise the Lord did it and our landlord miraculously agreed to lower the rent 2000 pesos.
I gotta say that 's a first in my case cause in all my years of renting houses I've never had anyone lower the rent, to the contrary , it usually goes up every year.

So that is a little big miracle to celebrate and praise for and a kind reminder to follow the Lord even if He shows you something a bit odd or unconventional. New methods, right?

0 comments: