CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Those good old Gipsy Nights...

I'm sure everyone that has been in The Family during their childhood years has at least one picture of a gypsy night, I'm no exception, I clearly remember a childhood picture in which my dad had a painted mustache and we were dancing around a campfire dressed like gypsies .... big deja vu ... for activity night we had a gypsy night!!! The kids were really excited about it for days in advanced and the best custom got a price ... well, they all did really!.

Micks dancing with little girls.

My little gypsy girl , at 2yrs and 2mts. She's quite the character!!.

Our neighbour and friend doing the honors of cooking the chicken.


A group shot with some friends and Micks, Mari, Cris ...

The cutest gypsyes, Ayleen, Alex, Janine and Benji.

Benni Boy(4)
Ayleen and Alex(5)

The only family picture that came out half decent ..even though Ayleen has something green in her mouth ... I tried .

0 comments: