CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Moving and Packing.

Moving and having to pack or some of the most unfun things, specially when I have to fit the enormous task of packing six people's things in little undefined brackets of time. It's exhausting!. The rooms are a mess. Laundry piles. Toys are everywhere. Papers stack. Nick Nacks are too many. Forsake-all grows. Who knew I could collect so much stuff in 5 years!!.I'm sure you can do without a visual image of my messy mess right now. Quick sleep kids ... so mommy can do a bit more of that unfun stuff called packing. The good news .. we are spending Christmas with Grandpa and Grandma..the kids are so excited!!

3 comments:

Marie said...

yeh..not fun at all, I can't imagine having to pack for six..yikes. i'll be praying for you. Happy you'll be spending Christmas with the Grandparents...send my love. Take care.Love you ali ...abrazos

Stephanie said...

Ali, thanks so much for the clothes you gave me. Including the tight black dress was highly sweet. I love you so much, and not only cause you're a sharing, generous, thoughtful, beautiful person.
I love you! "I wanna be like Ali when I grow up" :P I admire you ;) kisses!

Anonymous said...

Ali dame tu teléfono...quiero llamarte antes de que marcheis
Nosotros a partir del 22 no estamos en casa
Besos y orando por la mudanza
xxx Ines