CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Driving.

I'm half way through my driving course, it makes me happy to finally be doing something about it, I mean about driving, one of those things I've put off for too long in my life . I'm taking lessons first thing in the morning so it doesn't interfire with the home's regular schedule.

I think I'm getting more confident with the gears and the clutch even though today the car choked twice on a "tope"( speed bump)and then stopped..I know... sad...I shouldn't be doing things like that. Been practicing how to drive up hill and I'm having a hard time going on reverse, must practice some more... oh well I will eventually get it down.

A sad thought is that I won't be able to do my 20 hours of practice that I need to do to became a family driver before Nate leaves,since he won't be able to drive with me, and I highly doubt any other of the guys would want to take me driving, that makes me sad, it means I won't be able to drive for another good while. Patience, patience, patience...

0 comments: