CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandpa.

We were blessed to have Grandpa during June 14th, his birthday, which makes this a belated birthday post.
We love you so much, we pray you have the best year yet. We weren't able to fit all the candles in the cake but the ones we did fit, all the kids helped to blow.


We will miss you both a lot, Christian and Heidi, praying for your new situation that it can be fulfilling and fruitful and all that you had hoped for.
My son expressed his feelings so well...
Alex asked me while I was tucking him in bed the other night if grandpa was coming back, I told him probably not for a while. He looked at me with sad puppy eyes and sayd...but mommy he's not gonna be able to take care of me anymore... I love him so much!!.

0 comments: