CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Four Men and a Trailer

I was reading the blog the other day and thinking how much the Internet has changed our lives.

I wooed Ali through the Internet. (or was it the other way around?) lol And now when I travel, through the blog I get to see the kids, what there up to, how they're growing, the cute things they're doing and saying. It helps me fill connected with my family while I'm away.

Thanks sweetheart for taking the time , normally late at night after a long day, to post.

Well now that Alis let me into the blog :D I thought I'd do a small post on this job.

We're in Richmond, Virginia. A very pretty city in a very pretty state. It's only about three hours south of DC so it's COLD!!!!!!!! When we First got here the average temperature was 35 degrees Fahrenheit that's 2 degrees Celsius for those of you who never learned the right way tell temperatures. lol

This was a week or so after we got up here. Disclaimer about this picture. When our wifes saw this picture they all freaked out saying we'd all gained weight. NOT SO! We're all wearing like three layers. lol


Here's a few pictures of our lovely home away from home. It's a little tight with four big guys in it but it's home for now. lol






And this is the Hotel


No there hasn't been a toxic spill. This is just what I look like when I spray!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy thank you for showing us pictures of the hotel you are making,you are making it very nice. I love you dad.

Anonymous said...

Daddy I love you.
But why you going there for a long time?
Why you not here anymore?
Can we go at the horses when you come back?

Ali said...

The boys really enjoyed the pictures and thought the trailer was the coolest thing. Kisses.

Gabe Rucker said...

LOL...nate this post made me laugh. Good memories though...at least wehn iw as in the RV with you guys there was only 3 of us. Man the photo's are giving me Bastrop flashbacks...I hope I can sleep tonight. At least the white looks better then split pea green....LOL! Take care bro and don't freeze!! I am on the beach in Mex...just had to say that....LOL!

Nathan said...

I Know what you mean about the Bastrop flash backs!!!!!
Just yesterday I was looking for one a spray gun in our big tool box and the one I found was one we used there, all covered in Bastrop Green! AHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL
It gave me the shivers! But yeah there are some good memories from then. And yeah, we wheren't as crowded there. lol

Wild Flower said...

Did you actually woe Ali through the internet? (It's a sincere question) You guys are such a cute couple and you have a beautiful family. Gotta know how to make one of those...ha!
Have a nice Feast everybody!