CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School!!



The official Mexican school year started on the 24th of August. One of the changes for this year is that Alex will be going to a nice private, christian, bilingual school for first grade. My baby is all grown up!!
He's been very excited about it and today he did his first homework. Today I met his teacher and it turned out I had already worked with her a few years ago, so that was really nice.
I will continue to home school Benji, which will have a mixed bilingual curriculum and Ayleen, and take care of the "new arrival" ready to pop out at any time now at an official 37 weeks old.
I haven't gotten a picture of Alex in his uniform yet but I'll post one, once I get the chance, here is a few of all of them doing some painting on Sunday on some coloring books Grandma Heidi sent them a while back. Thank you grandma!!
And on a side note: I'm driving almost everyday ... so good to be out of the house!!

0 comments: