CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

My big girl.


Ayleen is growing so much.
She talks a lot and I'm really enjoying watching her develop her own personality.
She is very different then the boys, she is already very concerned that her hair looks nice in the morning, that she is wearing the right shoes and she makes an enormous effort to get dressed (mostly unsuccessfully) by her self, she changes her shirt at least twice a day... and tried to get away with picking her clothes. Her imagination is starting to take off and now she talks to her little stuffies, babies and the little people in the Playmobil that her brothers have. She loves whispering "secrets" that make no sense in my ear.
She has two dolls she puts to sleep every night and tonight she got out of her bed after I had turned the lights out with both her " babies" in hand, I threaten to spank her, and her babies, if she didn't get back in bed intermediately, her reply was a simple: -Please don 't spank my babies!, as she made her way back into her bed and prayed with them.
Silly little girl; she was more concerned about her babies getting a spanking than herself!!.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats toooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee!
I love that little piece of rikura!!!
Dale plz un beso a mi push. T_T
Salu2