CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Leire




I'm two months old. I'm such an alert baby, I follow everything with my eyes. I don't like loud noises and I get so relaxed after bath time that I sleep for two hours or more.Everyone says I look just like Benji when he was little. Mommy thinks I'm the most difficult baby of my bothers and sisters, but she also says that because I'm cute it's alright and also cause I smile and "talk" when I'm talked to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww baby, it'll all get better with time!! Drop me a line and let me know how things are going.
Loana

Stephanie said...

Awww I've gotta see that love! -and all the others! Love you Ali, I missed you today...was still attempting to get out of bed when you were there :D

Joanderson Ribeiro said...

que bebezinho lindo!!