CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cute.

Kids sure have their own way of interpreting things. My son gets 10 pesos a week, that's his allowance, he usually buys an ice cream or a bag o chips and then puts his remaining coins in a little wallet that was given to him. It teaches him the value of things and he gets to decide what he wants to spend his money on. Being a cancer he's quite saving. Today he decided to count all his little coins, so he asked me for his wallet, took them all out on his bunk and counted them. A few minutes later he pipes out:
- Mom, I have twelve moneys, guess what? I'm rich!!.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

He's getting smarter all the time, did he count that high by his self?
I miss you all so much when Im away from home, but missing stuff like that is really sad. lol

Anonymous said...

Ha...so cute!