CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Starting over.

Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.


Do you ever feel like you need a new start? Just to wipe the slate clean , start over, forget all the past hurts and all the little things we tuck away so carefully in our hearts without even realizing it. Have another chance at it, at being a better friend or coworker and pray that this time around you'll handle things differently and hopefully not cause any pain, hurt or sadness? How easy is it to forgive?

I wonder if when we pray for the Lord to make us humble, yielded, moldable clay in His hands, broken, does He just make us that way or does He allow things to happen in our lives that will bring that desired result .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wonder how is He going to make us "that way" unless He allows things in our lives to make us that way?...I think they go hand in hand, we pray and He sends our way, and we can choose to yield and grow or else hurt and moan,ha!
-Aurora