CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Home improvements.


Since the kids are out of school, they've been going out more on follow up, market , etc and we've also been focusing on some major home projects, like fixing up our school room, ( I'll post a picture when it's all nice) and painting the house and rooms. Yesterday I worked on the kids and my room, did more painting then I've done in a long while, but I'm satisfied with the results. I also changed all the furniture and beds around, as much as "space" allowed me too. Muscles I didn't know I had are sore. I have to change things around once in a while if not it gets too boring. Since in the home, we have twice the amount of kids then we do adults, well... the kids just had to help too... the up side is they have fun and learn, the down side is everything takes twice as long and it's just a wee bit messier. But it's good , it teaches you patience... and lots of other things too.

0 comments: