CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy BirthdayJesse.

Jesse turned 14 . Big boy...he got taller then me about a year and a half ago, sob!I know....I'm pretty short, he felt very proud of it at the time.
I've lived with Jesse since he was 8, I've seen him grow, learn, laugh , cry.. and everything else.
He's a very sweet kid, I pray you have the best year yet Jesse. I love you.


And here's a couple pics of me, the firt one just so stay nice and humble, caught unaware talking with someone.

3 comments:

Laura said...

you look gorgeous in those pics ali! love you

Marie said...

YOU'RE LOOKING HOT HUN.....HAPPY WITH THE KNOCKERS AGAIN...I ASSUME..HA...LOVE YOU!! TAKE CARE...THE BABY GIRL IS GETTING HUGE...LOOKS A LOT LIKE NATE. SO CUTE.

Anonymous said...

Continuas muito linda , e teus filhos sao lindissimos , parabens