CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Virgo's

This is a speciall post to all my virgo friends, I don't have pictures of all of them, but here are a few, and if your picture wasn't here but you are a virgo don't feel hurt, I love you just the same. I whish you all a very happy Birtday and super duper year filled with blessings.


Recently I was reading the Linda Goodman sun sign book, it made for very interesting and informative reading, I actually read through all the signs since I now or live with someone of that sign. When I think of a virgo I think picky, neat and clean, but really from my personal expirience everybody is different, and virgos are awesome people.
Here's something she said about Virgos:
They like truth, punctuality, economy, prudence and discreet selectivity.

They hate gushy sentiment, dirt, vulgarity, sloppiness and idleness. Theirs is a practicall nature, the true individualist, whose keen perception keeps their desire clear of muddy,whishful thinking.

A fresh breeze blows through the dream of a Virgo, sweeping it free of wisps of wild, inaccurate fancies. Once he's learned to master life's complicated details, instead of letting details master him, he can shape his own destiny with more certainty than any other Sun sign.

If you are interested in the Virgo Man: he can be a master of the art of subtle seduction. Once he's decided it's for real. His love will burn with a steady flame, never fluctuating and it will give warmth over the years with wonderful dependability. You'll be as eternally adored as Cinderella herself, But it's a rare foot that fits his glass slipper.


If you are interested in the Virgo Woman: She's the one woman in the zodiac that can be deadly practical and divinely romantic at the same time. It won't do you a bit of good to argue with her, you can't win with a Virgo. Her clarity of vision will spot an elaborate lie by the smoothest talker. Her eyes are cool pools of pure love, and when she smiles she can light up a whole room with her radience. Better keep her. You may never get so lucky again.

7 comments:

Amythos said...

oh how sweet, posting something up for us virgo's...heh though it is funny to read about your personal sign sometimes
parts of it describe you perfectly...and other parts..well it is generalized for everybody under that sign I guess

Ali said...

I remembered I had some beautiful pics of you that we took during vacations ... so my lovely virgo sister in law ... you are in display.heh

Anonymous said...

Hey sister!
I was also reading Linda's book not long ago, very interesting, I agree! I’ll share this post with a Virgo I know...LOL!
-Aurora

Wake said...

That was so sweet of you!! Thanks!

Unknown said...

It's always nice to know, or shall I say notice, a few more interesting things about yourself, espacially if it is before my birthday!

Jaz, Clare and Dune said...

Happy Birthday fellow virgos!! Lot's of love from Clare

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ali, sweet of you to remember us virgoes, I was suprised to see my photo up there... My husband (Richard) and my daughter are also virgoes as well quite the family hehe.......
Angela