CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Monthly Special.


In only six months she's totally conquered my heart, left me surrendered and assured that I will forever love those little chubsy fingers and the tender look in her eyes. Nothing she'll ever do will make me lover her any less. She's got me wrapped around her finger. I pray I can be there for her in this journey of life she beggins. I don't want to fail her. She seams so fragile and helpless.


She's grown so much this month. She weights 9.100 kgs, meassures 72 cms. She rolls a lot and has fallen of the bed once so far. She didn't like that.
She is in that cute stage were she can sit up and, if she looses her balance, falls to the side like if she were drunk. She's pretty strong, plays a lot with hand toys. She's started to bite on my shoulder and her water bottle and anything she can get ahold of really, she doesn't take a passefier but she has one that she like gumming. She fell asleep sucking on her thumb the other day ..it was the cutest thing... I so regreted not taking a picture of it.

She's so happy all the time and when she's fuzzy I usually know it's because I've been trying to take advantage of her kinddes and trying to fit something else in before taking care of her.

She's precious and yesterday she turned six whole months old.

2 comments:

Nyx Martinez said...

Aww...she looks like my favorite dolls--the Cabbage Patches!

Nathan said...

My little Angel is getting so big and beautiful. Miss her so much. She's getting so big so fast.