CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

9 months.

She definetly monopolizes this little web space and I'm proud to announce she's also the star of my blog.


Growing so fast. She's started to stand on her on.
I don't know if I'm proud of this or a little ashamed, ahem, but of the three baby girls , she's the bully, maybe cause she has a couple brothers to toughen her up... I can already see her leading the other two little girls stray.

Loving the water.

This month she was real sick, in fact everyone has been sick.
I think there's a connection between Christmas push and flues.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

FELIZ NAVIDAD QUERIDA ALI Y FAMILIA!! ESPERO QUE EL AÑO NUEVO SEA TODAVÍA MEJOR QUE EL ANTERIOR!!
BESOS Y ABRAZOS DESDE TARRAGONA;
AURORA, JOSH Y NIÑOS