CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 28, 2007

December in Pictures

Cristal's BD!

Latest artwork.

Opening presents..nothing funner then little boys expectant faces.

All the girls at Christmas Eve.

Ayleen opening her present.

Singing team...rocking out during Christmas season.




My hunny and I.

Family picture.

My lovely daughter.

My silly husband getting his present... a mate cup and grass.

Benji with his pirate present.

Isaiah and I ...the chefs, standing by the desert table. Yummy!!
Daddy and Ayleen, looking all grown up.

2 comments:

Wake said...

Hey Ali, thanks for the Apple Pic.. it looks beautiful!! When I find my cam I'll post a pic of it in it's new home.
Love you and have a Happy New Year!!
Your Family looks great.

Gabe Rucker said...

Love the artwork Ali, the photos are great everyone looks good. It's nice to see Nathan and Alyeen looking all grown up....lol