CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A little bit of introspection and what not to be.

I was curios about that word so I looked it up and got this:
Introspection (
looking within) is the process by which someone comes to form beliefs about her own mental states.
So I took a good hard look at my self these last couple of days, since the Lord had actually been talking to me about something, and when it came down to it, I just kept on falling on the same pit.
Sad.
Today I concluded that I do fine with big things, a big problem comes around, situations less then ideal, the world crumbles around me and I keep my peace, I trust in the Lord, I know He has a plan and He's in control, I know it's gonna be just fine.

But when it comes to little things, I can't seam to trust the Lord enough.
Silly little things that in a few days won't matter to me or to anybody else and seam to get the better of me every time.
I want to change that, and since I wrote about it here, it will serve me as a reminder. I have no excuse. Plus, who wants to be a grouchy person that looses her groove over silly little things?

0 comments: