CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Years.

Happy New Years, I hope your upcoming year is filled with mostly love .
New Years was calm in comparison to Christmas Eve, I spent it the kids and they highlight of their evening was watching a good almost two hours of "Tom and Jerry", which they had never watched before, I have to agree they were funny and now I understand better why grown up men like cartoons... well sorta.
The kids keep asking me if they can watch the funny cat again and the rat.

More writing when I'm able to catch my breath around here. Other happy news is Lani is visiting and looking forward to some good, quality sister in law time.
It's bye for now... I'll be back soon, till then feel the love. kisses.





0 comments: