CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

BD

My birthday was so nice, I really felt loved and appreciated, it started out with a great breakfast in bed courtesy of my wonderful home and ended with a nice Italian dinner, my favorite; everyone worked so hard to make sure it was nice and I would enjoy, the teens watched my kids for dinner so I could relax and enjoy, which I sure did. I also want to thank everyone that left me off lines, e mailed or called wishing me a great BD and upcoming year through t the day, I'm blessed to have so many wonderful friends. LU and u all really made my day.
Planning on posting a couple pics when I collect them from the other camera, sadly I'm having a little problem recharging the batteries in mine.:D

1 comments:

Nathan said...

I'm so happy you had a good birthday. I really wish I could have been there, I hate missing your birthdays but I'm glad it was a good day for you.