CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetheart





As your Birthday comes around this year I was thinking of your birthday 7 years ago.
We met right after your 19th Birthday and I was thinking of all thats happen in those 7 years. What you've become to me in my life!

Here a just a few of them:


First and foremost my friend, My other half. The one that is always there with a listening ear for when I need to vent, a word of encouragement when I'm down, a kick in the pants when I need motivation.




After much blood and sweat (thankfully no tears or if there where I won't be saying here. lol) girlfriend and lover!


Girlfriend

Lover


After much wooing, many gifts with lots of begging thrown in. My Wife. It still fills me with amazement that you said yes. I'm the luckiest man.




A Mother. Three times over! And still HOT!






These are just some highlights. If I where to try to list all that you are to me there wouldn't be enough room. I love you very much! Your the world to me!

Happy Birthday!

10 comments:

Laura said...

Happy birthday Ali!! Wishing you the best for this new year! Love you.

Gabe Rucker said...

HB2Y Ali. Nate is a lucky guy. Nice to see he posted his frist post about you! LOL! I hope and pray for the best for you this year. And that the Lord does something really special for you! Big Hug!

Wake said...

Happy Birthday Girl! And just like ur hubby said..you look Amazing!!
Wishing you a wonderful year ahead. Hope we meet up sometime too.Big hugs and smoochers from all us here.

Amythos said...

Thats so sweet!
Happy Birthday Ali!
I'm happy to have you as an added sister to the family, and it was wonderful to visit and see you.

GeminiSide said...

Happy Birthday Ali!
www.yourbirthdays.blogspot.com

Ali said...

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I'm so blessed to have so many good friends. You all made my day. LU! XOXO Ali

Woozers said...

(Eck, a few days late!)

Happy, happy, happy birthday, Ali!

May this next year be exciting, thrilling, fulfilling, satisfying, & totally full of the Lord's awesome miracles.

I love you so much!

Wild Flower said...

That's gotta be one of the sweetest posts I ever read in my life. I don't know you personally or Nate, but from far away I admire you and your beautiful Family. Not all of us have what it takes to make a marriage work, so hats off to you. OH, by the way...I hope, or better yet, I KNOW this year will be the best ever. Happy birthday and may Jesus give you all the love and peace and excitement you need and want. Love ya!

mig.moon said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ali!

Love you guys and I pray that this year is the best year. Adelante! Siempre Adelante!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was sweet, Nate!
Happy Birthday, Ali! You are a beautiful mother!
I pray that you have a happy, fulfilling year. I love you!