CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

10 months.




This past month

I gave my first three steps on the morning of the 24th of December.
I can walk about 9 steps without tumbling down and falling.
I can stand up by myself, sticking my bottom up in the air, from sitting or laying down position.
I love climbing on top of anything I am able to, like boxes, small chairs, and beds.
I love trying to run away from mommy when she's trying to catch me.
I 'm a fast crawler and like going up the stairs. I specially love my brothers and really like getting tickled by them, I also like to have all their attention and I specially like it when they crawl with me, push me around in their tricycle or play crawling race with me.
I really like spaghetti, juice, bananas,apples and this month I don't like my food mashed up.
I can wave bye bye, clap my hands for please and point to things when I want to.
I 'm learning to flip the light switch and to sleep in my own bed, I don't like that so much, I like to cuddle with my mommy. I also need to learn to not tear tissue apart and not stick my hands in the toilet, my mommy says that's groce.

1 comments:

Nathan said...

She's gotten so big! I've only been gone a few weeks and she's already changed so much.
I was just thinking of the kids today and how different they are from each other. I'd always heard that girls and boys are super different as babys and now that I have a little girl of my own I can see it's really true.
The only thing that has surprised me is that it's the little girl that's the naughtier of the two.
I love the second picture. The look on her face is her all the way. Thinking of all the ways she can get into trouble.