CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Smart Cookie.

Earlier in the day.

Son: Mom, is it family day today?
Mom: No, it's not family day today, you are sleeping in your room.

While brushing teeth and getting ready for bed.

Son: Mom, we are playing a game.
Mom: cool.
Son: Can you be my wife?.
Mom: oh , ok! Finish brushing your teeth.
Son: I'm sleeping in your bed.
Mom: (taken totally by surprise) what?
Son: I'm your husband, remember, you are my wife, I need to sleep with you.
Son 2: Mom, can I be your wife too?
Mom: hummmm....


.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny!
Big kiss to yout little men from aunty,
Aurora

Wild Flower said...

Cute!

Woozers said...

Haha! That's TOO funny!

Such little smarties.

Give them kisses from me!

ILYA!

Amythos said...

hahaha
soo cute
I love my nephews!!
your raising some rascals
you better be careful with them when they get older, they already know how to weasel their way into getting a yes from women when they really want to say no...hehe