CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Learning

So life is a school and you can always learn something knew even when you feel you know a lot, or most everything there is to now about one subject.
I bought me a parenting book the other day and as I started flipping the pages of this one book I ended up buying and other ones in the book store I realized how much there is to know and how little I do now about kids... yeah big revelation!!
In the end, the more I think about it I realize that I want to empower and prepare my children to be able to embrace and live rich full lives and I want them to have integrity and values, principles that will govern and reign supreme in their lives.
I only get one chance at parenting, one chance to be their mother, and I certainly want to give them as little baggage as possible for their journey in life. In reality we play a short part in our kid's life compare to all the years they go on to live on their own yet, as mothers we have the ability to mark them for life, to play a huge role in who they are and who they become. So I bought me a book and I will share here what I learn in the journey of reading through it. I must change habits in the way I interact with my children if I am to guide them and empower them to make good decisions in this cold hard world, and you little blog are coming with me. Till we meet again...

0 comments: