CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Recent pictures and the sorts...

My room... is a mess, hah!! This is what it looks like right now, Nate ripped out the bathtub, and double sink and is gonna redo the whole bathroom, walls and flooring. Bless his heart, my baby was working on this all day.



Last night there was a scorpion on Ayleen's bed, which is on the floor,dad decided she needed her bunk bed up so he started taking down the old walls, and this is the room in the morning, the sink was still in there, it's gonna be gorgeous when it's done..can't wait to decorate!!


My sweet Benny let me use his face once more.



And this little one is finally back to her normal happy self, she has a total of three teeth and can stand on her own, she is just into everything, one of her favorite things to do is open the drawers and pull out everything, one thing at a time ..what a rascal!!

This is Ayleen today, of all the things I had her choose from, she wanted to be a tiger, no princess, no butterflies ...tiger it is!.


Dinner with Grandpa and Grandma is always fun, it's so nice to be closer and I'm so happy summer is just around the corner...school is out tomorrow, and we're hopping to go to California for aunt Angelica's Graduation. Fun stuff.


Why is it that Grandmas have so much wisdom and good advice?.


And this is my "childolescent", the picture was taken at school a few days ago when they had a "Texas Folk Dance" event. This morning when I was getting him ready for school he asked me if I could not refer to him as a "kid" anymore because it sounded "childish", curious I asked him how should I refer to him, and he promptly replied: you can just call me adolescent. Boy, do they grow fast!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Queridisima Ali: que bien que va quedar tu cuarto ya lo estoy viendo... muy artistico que buena combinacion tu y Nat los dos unos artistas. y que gusto ver que fotos de tus ni#os,me encanta como les pintaste sus caras. mandales un beso y abrazo fuerte de mi parte, y mil gracias por la tarjeta y el regalito lo apreciamos mucho. LOS EXTRA#AMOS!!!

Stephanie said...

Haha Alex is so funny and he looks so handsome..so does Benny sigh :P if your kids were 10 yrs older I wouldn't be able to decide who to date..haha okay, being silly here -grins- That tiger face suits Ayleene very well, and Leire looks like such a rascal, wonder if she learned it all from her sister :P Love you guys! Tell Nate I send him as big a hug as I can give, bet that room will look lovely once its done!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys
I was searching around for [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b]Contemporary Entertainment Center[/b][/url] or [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b]Wall Units[/b][/url] (I'm not really sure what the difference is LoL) and was wondering if you know any resources to explain what I need to know to make an informed buying decision. Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks in-advance

Neal

Here is the link to this article I found about [url=http://www.squidoo.com/ent3rtacn3tr][b]Entertainment Centers[/b][/url]

[url= http://www.milesgershon.com/entertainment-center.html][img] http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-19364734663496_2071_606467 [/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel