CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Bithday Marie!

Ali singing:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Bithday dear Marie,
Happy Birthday to you.!



Well, well I almost thought I wasn't going to be able to post for your Birthday! After uploading the baby picures it wasn't allowing me to upload anything else...so I hope nows it works...if you see your pretty face in my blog is because it worked.
I was thinking of scanning one of those older pictures where we both look terribly bad, but I thought you might not like that and pretty much everything was closed today...maybe another time.
The truth is, girl, that I really love you, I now I'm lousy at showing it (note to self: must work on that). You were my first Family friend that I remember. I think what I appreciate about you the most is your honest opinion on things, you won't tell me what I want to hear but you'll tell me the truth...amd I love you all the more for it.
I whish you the best year yet, and pray you find the perfect place and fulfillment in His will. Stay faithful, loving and beautifull. Happy Birthday!.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Thanks Ali, you know I love you!!
Even though I don't especially like the pic...ha...take care of yourself. XXOOXX Un abrazo.

Gabe Rucker said...

Happy birthday Marie!