CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Ines.


Happy Birthday to my older sister!!!.

I could say so much about you, I don't even know where to start.

I think the one thing I admire the most about my sister is her determination and inner strength to keep on fighting when things are beyond difficult. It's a kind of courage you don't see. I quiet faith that's not easily discouraged but that's steady and constant no matter what.

I remember something very sweet she did for me once. When I was like thirteen or fourteen I had this huge complex about having the biggest, most enormous nose in the face of the planet, so my dear sister, being the skilled writer she is, wrote me this beautiful poem-story about this girl that had a big nose but was still beautiful in the inside... all in hopes of trying to make me feel better and overcome my complex. Such a thoughtful thing to do ...I think it worked!..hah!... I have a lot of other shared memories but that particular one popped in my mind as I sat here.

Even though we walk through different paths right now, my heartfelt prayers and thoughts will always be with you. I whish you the best of years, I'm confident it will be one full of blessings in many ways. Happy Birthday! I love you.


3 comments:

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Ines, I pray this new year will be a great one! We love you. Marie XXOOXX

Anonymous said...

Hey sister,
Thank you soooooooooo much for the sweet post, so you still remember the poem, haha. I think I still have it around... could send it to you, hehe! Glad you don't have the complex anymore, ha! You are a beauty, nose and all!ha! Love you lots, my prayers are always with you! Take care! LY!

And Marie, thanks so much for writing...love you and pray for you too! Your little girl is such a cute little thing!
Lots of love, Aurora
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY for you too!
April 9th right? Have a wonderful year full of love and fun!

Anonymous said...

haha, I know what you mean about big noses. I grew up in country where everybody had small noses. It made me very self conscious and I use to hate my big nose.....now I luv them! :D