CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 2, 2007

First and Last

I remember reading somewhere that you should do something new everyday.

I did a "first and last" today, does that count?... a sweet person in the home gave the kids some capuccino chocolate as a shinner prize. Since it was already late afternoon and I didn't want them to spoil their dinner apetite, I told them they could have their treat after dinner. By eleven at night I was really regreting it. I don't know if it was the sugar rush, the chocolate or the capuccino....whatever it was it got transformed into an amazing rush of energy by my bouncing jungle monkeys. So that would be the first and last time I do such a thing. I treasure my couple hours of quietness in the evenings.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha! My por sis....that happen to me once with a bar of black chocolate, they had a great time that night, as for me... all I could say was "The last time!"
Glad for you,to hear Nate is comming soon! Much love!