CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 31, 2007

One of those days.

Alex

Benji and Mama

Enjoying some ice cream!.


Mama and Alex

Benji boy.

My two rascals.

Today was family day. I love my kids, but boy, were they naughty today!. Everything that could have gone wrong; went wrong. The kids got into all kinds of mischief, taking advantage of the fussy baby and somewhat less supervision on my part. Multitasking didn't quite turn out as well as I had hoped!.
And the cherry on the cake was that I overfload the washing machine.
Now let me explain about our very special washing machine. The water pressure is so low that we run a hose directly to it which you manually have to turn on and off once it's full of water. It makes the process twice as long.
Well I turned it on and forgot about it (again..sight!!) and filled up the laundry room with water instead. When I remembered I found the kids jumping and splashing each otheron the flood that I had created, soaked pants and shoes, having the time of their lives!!. It took me a while to pick up my mess. I was thankful they fell asleep right away for nap time, obviously thinking up all the naughty things you can do in one morning takes up a good amount of energy and can leave one very tired.
Thank the Lord for days that are the exception and not the norm. We miss you, papa.

2 comments:

Ali said...

I'm sure all mom's have. Bless their hearts. He's in the US..comming home this week.....hopefully. How's pregnancy?.. I bet u can't wait for it to be over.Praying for u guys and life in the new home.LU!

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.