CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Old wives tales

I’ve had quite a few people tell me that I would most likely go into labor when it was full moon, and I wondered if they were just old wives tales. Just like some people say if you want your hair to grow very fast cut it on a full moon. I was surprised though when a doctor friend visited yesterday and mentioned the “moon” effect and how I would probably have the baby when it was a full moon, and went on to say that none of the doctors in the hospital want to be on duty that night because work more then triples, she explain to me how there is a definite relation between the moon and water, and the baby is surrounded by liquid. Well I guess it isn’t all old wives tales since the moon definitely affects the tides in the ocean, and the moods of my cancer hubby. Humm… I wonder.

Well, I’m sure the baby will be born on His perfect timing and the day is going to be special and meaningful at least to me.

Here are the last pregnancy pictures I’ll be posting since this little girl will most likely be born this week. Prayers apreciated.


As big as it gets!!
The wonderful things makeup can do for you!!

Feeling and looking tired of being pregnant.



10 comments:

Queen of Clubs said...

well here it's the full moon.. shall be prayin for you... u look ready to have it.. lookin super sexy

Gabe Rucker said...

You're looking really good Ali. Will be praying for you for sure!

Anonymous said...

hey Ali...you look great! I'll be praying every day. Love you!

Marie said...

wish I looked that good when I was pg...but not everyone is made to have babies...some of us just aren't.oh well. PTL

Queen of Clubs said...

hey ali.. can I please have ur email..

GeminiSide said...

Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I heard the baby was born. Love you so much and will be praying for you!

the.cog said...

haha, pregnant women are HOT!!
congrats.. hope it goes well..

Ruth Cortejos said...

You look GREAT!!

Ali said...

thank you all for your prayers!
Queen of clubs...my email is
ali_uandme@yahoo.com