CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Kaylee & Teresa!

This little birhtday girl turned one. She was so cute all dressed in pink, everyone else had to dress up too ( not in pink!!).


These are most of the girls in the home. There's a nurse, gypsies, a cowboys (do you say cowgirl?), superwoman, wanna-be hippie (me) heh.


Here is superwoman Teresa and step mom. Happy Birthday Teresa!!!

Here are my two gipsies...although they lost their head bandanas all too soon.

Gypsy girls Angelina and baby Ashley.

The cowboys.

Everyone had fun dancing around to some gypsy music. It was a nice evening of felloship, we had a yummy chinnesse dinner, delicious cake and ice cream and in the end they played taboo and had some drinks and although I went to bed because I wasn't feeling so well, I could hear the echoes of the lauhgs in my dreams. Everyone had fun. Birthdays are so much fun!!.

0 comments: