CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 9, 2007

So small ...yet so perfect.

A couple more pictures of my little bundle of joy.
She's a happy baby and a good eater. Today she had her first bath at home, she loved it.
And this is the first I see of her eyes, I couldn't make out the color...they just looked like that blue-greyish color most babies have when they are born. She keeps them close most of the time.

All nice and confortable, ready for a good nap, after a nice bath.


You forget how small and perfect newborns are.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful baby Ali, but are you sure you're supposed to be bathing her with her umbilical cord still attached? I think it'll come off faster if you wait. Just a thought. Loana

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful baby.. lucky you two.. hehe! She looks like her brothers

Nathan said...

She's perfect, she's beautful. She has your hands. lol
I can't wait to get home and see my two girls!

Anonymous said...

From mom:
¡Felicidades cariño! Pedazo bebé, es grande, te habrá costado sacarlo! ¡Eres toda una valiente, ya con familia numerosa!
Qué te recuperes pronto.
Un beso, Te quiero

Anonymous said...

What a little angel!!
Mom just saw the pics
Congrats for the daddy too...and the boys look so cute with her!
I'm praying for you,
Your sis