CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I know. It's been days since I don't post anything; not for lack of things to write or blog about, simply cause work has gotten the better part of me . Having three kids isn't two. I have yet to find my new groove, I mean balance or whatever you want to call it. All my lame excuses why I haven't been blogging wouldn't do the subject justice. So I'll resume my silence with a picture of some beautiful people that have moved on to better and greater things!. Meet Dom, Marie and Kaylee. I'll have to settle for this older picture of last year, since, sadly, I lost the memory card for my camera so I wasn't able to take any pictures of the little "goodbye" we did. I turned my room upside down looking for it but..sight!...it hasn't shown so far. Looking at the bright side, it could be worse: I could have lost the camera.

You'll be greatly missed... praying your super happy in your new place!.


I'll miss your good sense of humor and sometimes funny jokes!-heh!

1 comments:

Marie said...

Tks Ali, we're gonna miss you tons too.......love you lots & keeping you in our prayers......keep in touch & don't work yourself too hard.K
XXOOXX Marie