CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 4, 2007

All in a day



Today was family day.
Since the weather has been windy, rainy and cold the last few days the kids have gotten a little sick with runny noses and the likes, needless to say they've had to stay indoors and skip on the usual get out and exercise time. That would be fine if they were girls but they happen to be healthy, full of energy little boys that don't settle for just anything.

My mission for the day was simple; get them tired, do something different and out of the house.
I remembered that in a mall not too far away they had some kiddy rides in this one arcade place were my hubby occasionally likes to play some of those games, and the rest of the time, well , the kids could run around inside and burn some of that accumulated energy.
So the kids and I took a bus there and, boy, was I happy when we got there and not only did they have some rides but a whole place in the back set up like an inside park, nursery, day care center. I was overjoyed!!
The price was very reasonable, the kids had lots of fun and we all got to share some chinese food.

The Lord is so good to us!.

Alex(3) couldn't stop talking about it for the rest of the day. He was so excited! He got to go on his first go cart track by himself, with little brother Benji in the back on his motorbike.... so now he can drive which is more then I can do. I thought he did pretty good for his first time, even though he would sometimes forget he had to press the gas pedal to be able to move.

As for me, the day was tiring, but rewarding in many other ways and since I skipped my nap time, which is my life saver these days ...I'm very tired.

2 comments:

Gabe Rucker said...

Alex is getting so big Tell him I say Hi!

Nathan said...

Hey Alex, I heard you where driving. Next time we go out I'll sit in your seat and you can drive Daddy around. LOL
It looks like your going to be a Astronot Benji. Can I ride with you?

Love you Boys!