CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 5, 2007

Expecting.


“Kids are one of My blessings in your life, they are a token of My love for you. They are a manifestation of My love, My blessing upon your life… they are the purest form of My love that you will experience here on Earth. I know it entails sacrifice but the rewards are eternal. Thanks for trusting Me, you will never regret that you did, for every time that you look at this little one you will see My love for you manifested in a very personal way.”
(
Excerpt of personal prophecy 07/2006)

4 comments:

Gabe Rucker said...

you already know what I think about PG mom's. ;)

Nathan said...

Sweety you look more beatiful everyday. My two girls together. Love you!

Woozers said...

So beautiful!

Queen of Clubs said...

beautiful woman.. but man.. that looks almost painful GBY :D