CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Heroe

And my heroe for the day is Dom, who fixed my internet connection, after it not working properly for several days. It was almost like if it had a mind of it's own , when I wanted to chat or get on line suddenly it would grow a brain and become moody and decide not to work. I'm glad it's working now. The little things we take for granted sometimes !!. Thank the Lord for internet!.

If you are thinking of watching a movie:
Don't watch... Idiocracy ..dumbest movie ever... an insult to human intelligence!.
Do watch... Flyboys... good story and cute guy..heh!.

1 comments:

Marie said...

Why I'm glad we finally have internet again, & yeah....Idiocracy is rather dumb.....but Flyboys isn't all that ....I didn't exactly like it too much, aside from the cute guy...of course.Hehehe