CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 3, 2007

A bridge

Welcome to family and friends!
In this little space of the huge space that is the web you can find perhaps a little bit of everything but mainly lots of things related to my adorable angels which are definetly and without question the greatest gift the Lord could ever give me.
This blog is dedicated to them and the happenings of our little family, I can't promise I'll be super faithfull posting, because we all know mom's are one of the busiest people in the world, but I'll try to post pictures ...since after all they are worth a thousand words.
I'm hoping this blog will also be a nice way to keep in touch with family and friends that care enough to know...and be a bridge all the way through the Pacific Ocean and make the distance to loved ones seam a few miles less.
Enjoy!.

4 comments:

Gabe Rucker said...

Ali, I am so happy your going to be in touch more. Will look forward to each and every post no matter how frequent or not so frequent. Love ya!

Woozers said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog! I'll definitely be frequenting this place. Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Hey sister!!
It's nice to see you guys...thanks for sharing with us about your little angels, and greatest gifts! I’ll be sure to bridge the bridge often and see how you are all doing
Lv. lots,
your sister.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.