CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Sunday.

Jorge and Leti, good friends, invited us for a comida in honor of one of their son's firt communion. So we went to their family's rancho and had some delicious barbacoa and good company while we sat around and talked this girl took care of Ayleen all afternoon for me, she got a bit spoiled and today she wanted me to carry her around all day. One of their in laws is a pilot...he had some awesome stories to tell.

And since we took a picture of just us, rare thing, I decided to post it.

Friends Jorge. Leti and family.

Nate and his compadre.

The boys playing soccer, Alex was a bit scared at the velocity of the ball. Hah!

My dear husband entertaining the girls.

Alex and me.
This tree house was a hit, they went up and down, played in the dirt, jumped...and fell asleep on the floor of the van on the way home. A succesful day I should say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! That's a beautiful picture of you and Nate.

Francisco Zaldivar said...

it's nice Alicia, keep it up.

Ali said...

Nice to see you around here Francis, lots of love to you and M.