CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 20, 2007

Delusions of Grandeur.

I’ve been trying to teach my oldest four year old son responsibility; so the other morning I asked him to watch the baby while I left the room for a few minutes to get something from downstairs. I laid her on the bed and gave her a few hand toys and told my son that he was “in charge” of taking care of her until I got back.

I left the room, went downstairs, did what I had to do and as I came into my room I saw quite the sight; the baby was on the bed looking up to my son which was standing big and tall next to her on my bed, and he goes on to say with a very serious face:

- Ayleen, I don’t think you really realize how big I am.

I had a good laugh; I guess he was feeling pretty important and powerful right then.

1 comments:

Sam Fuller said...

hahaha, that's funny. nice blog template!