CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 14, 2007

When bad things happen to good people...

Can you take what may seem to be a truly tragic, hopeless, desperate situation and allow it to kindle your faith in My power so much that you burst into praise, and you swing the weapon of praise boldly, thrilling to the battle, knowing that I will overcome, that I am greater, that I am in control, and that one way or another, I will bring ultimate victory?—Not to mention countless other benefits along the way?

You might naturally think that praising Me in a difficult situation is the oppostie of having understanding and compassion. But think about Me and My love for you. Is there anything more perfect? Is there anyone who knows you better, understands you more deeply, or empathizes more completely?

Fighting for a victory by choosing to praise is actually doing something to help the bad situation. When you only sympathize and feel bad ans show concern, you're essencially a bystande in the spiritual warfare.


There's so much truth in that old litle quote .. Praise is the victory.

0 comments: