CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Happy Birthday!

I don’t really know where to start, mainly I want to tell you how very much I love you and whish you a very good year filled with happiness. There’s so many qualities I admire and love about you since they wouldn’t possibly fit here I’ll just share a few with you:

I like your calm reassurance that everything will work out alright.

I love how you spend time with the kids and don’t mind giving up your “space” to be with them. You're a wonderful daddy.

I like the way you react to seemingly bad things; always positive, steady; you hold your temper when I loose mine.

I like how you forget my mistakes and never bring them up again.

I like how you show me you love me in the most unexpected ways.

I was remembering today the first time we met on that short fundraising trip which just resulted in an e mail address exchange and a “ Keep in touch” line.

One after noon , a few weeks after that, I was in the yard of our home, trimming one of my friends hair.We casually started talking; catching up on the latest happenings of our lives.

So, it came up: This pretty nice guy I met on a short trip and now writes all the time, you know, nothing serious.

My friend asked me what sun sign he was to which I replied: He’s a cancer.

Her only response was two big wide open eyes and a huge grin,”You are gonna marry this guy, he’s not gonna let go of you”, of course I was in total disbelief at the time and marriage was the furthest, really the furthest thing from my mind, but I can’t say I wasn’t warned and just like she predicted I was charmed by his romantic ways.

Thanks for all the love you’ve brought to my life.

Thank you for the three wonderful kids you’ve given me.

Thank you for loving me.

For all this and more, I love you, Have a great Birthday!


2 comments:

Nathan said...

So you where warned? I'm really glad you didn't take it to heart although which ever one of your freinds that was where very wise. lol
I almost didn't reconize the person your talking about, I'm glad that's how you see me. lol
Thank you! I love you very much!

Anonymous said...

Sweet post, nice pictures...and Happy Birthday Nathan, whishing you a great year in every way!
LOL!