CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Of routines and the likes.

Schedules are great and definitely serve their purpose in helping to organize and manage my time with a high rank of achievement.

Routines are necessary even though they eventually become something I don’t like too much, almost like a cage or prison, there’s something about the monotonous of it all that I dislike, I like to spread my wings of freedom once in a while even if it’s for a short escapade.

We decided to have some little vacations for three days or so at the beach and for that purpose we started a two week fundraising push. The Lord has already supplied more then half of what we’ll need. And for me it’s been refreshing and liberating to go out witnessing even if for a few short hours. My initial thoughts on the matter were not too great, sort of the ones you have when you feel rusty at something and it’s hard to give the initial step. But it’s been fun, I feel the Lord lined up special people in my path. Nothing like the thrill of witnessing to get you out of yourself and thinking about others.

I wonder if I’ll still now what to do with my time once my days aren’t filled with bottles, laundry, quarrels, diapers and bed time stories.

0 comments: