CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Four months.

I can grab my feet, follow mom around the room, laugh when someone sings to me, scream in a real high note to get atention, pull myself up two inches from my bed, entertain myself with toys I can hold, giggle when I get tickled and pull Benji's hair ... I can't wait to sit up!!


I don't have any nice pictures to put up but I will once I take some...shortly , I haven't been as camera happy lately...I'll try. Poochies has been sick , got her first cold , watery eyes, runny nose and miserable little frown. We all know what fussy babies are like when they are sick. A little part of my heart feels unwell too just from seeing my little one go through it. Definetely not anything I'd like to repeat any time soon.

3 comments:

Marie said...

She's getting so cute Ali.....oh & send my luv to Brian...& happy Birthday!! xox

Anonymous said...

that's such a cute pic of her

Laura said...

shes super cute ali