CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

End of the Year.

We finally did it. They say it's better late then never. I would have liked to do this little end of the school year celebration a month ago when school finished but we did it today, for one reason or another it just kept on getting postpone. It was nice. The whole home was together , which to be perfectly honest, is quite rare, I think the last time it happened was during Christmas.
Don't judge me wrong. It's only for a time.

Back to our graduation party, I got to lead the whole things, felt a little nervous at the beginning but actually the Lord did it, even though I don't particularly like standing in front of people with a microphone in hand it came out fine, I read a little prophecy for the kids and they all got bands and a diploma. It was very cute how they all threw their little wanna be hats up in the air when it was done. We had a special snack and dinner; home made pizza, apple crumble and ice-cream. They've definetely earned it.

Special thanks to the wonderful teacher of my kids, Angelina, they've done amazing progress this year, and I know it's because of her faith and consistency. Love you Ang.

On other news; daddy is visiting us for a week. I'm praying to be able to slot in some family vacations time. Families are important, it takes time to nurture them.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww hes such a cutie little man!!